Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Monterey

This past weekend we decided to go to Monterey. We met Whitney, Jed, and Macie there and went to Tanner's Basketball tournament. Then on Saturday night we had the Comcast Christmas Party and what do you know, it was in Monterey! Grandma & Grandpa took Sadie home with them and Mario and I had our first date since Sadie has been born (that's 9 months). We had a fun time and we were glad to come home to our sleeping baby.

Sadie and Macie with their Dads
Proof we went to the tournament.
Tanner with his number one fan!

5 comments:

Aida said...

Wow that is an amazing background in the picture of the three of you! The ocean looks beautiful! You should go back there and have someone take your family picture there. Where is that? I love it. You should use it as your main top blog picture...
I'm glad that you and Mario got to go out on a date just the two of you. James and I have yet to do that and Gabriel is two! LOL.

Aida said...

PS
I love Sadie's hat! She looks way too cute.

Breanne said...

sadie has a ton of hair! Aubrey is way excited to see her cousin!

whirligigdaisy said...

What good looking Dads. (One of them--Jed--is my brother).

Janel said...

Great picture! It gets easier, I think, to go on dates after a few months. That's great you guys were able to get out on your own again!